Last month was a busy one, as usual:
- I upgraded mishkah.org to the latest Drupal
- I finished demolishing the Al-Resalah Medical Complex Building.. that is a work over $180,000 dumped into the sea :-(
- I just finished setting up a vbulletin site for our neighberhood.. but as I can not take responsibility of the site, it will be handed over to someone who can.
- mishkah.org is first in the list when searching for mishkah in google
- And Today was the first day for my son in kindergarten. I had mixed feelings but generally I was happy and proud.